Would you like your event to be associated with the Muncie Visitors Bureau calendar?
If so please call the Muncie Visitors Bureau at 765-284-2700 or you may email Jeff at Jeff@visitmuncie.org.
Criteria for inclusion in the visitmuncie.org calendar of events:
Please keep in mind this is not just for local resident information, but for the many visitors to the community.
- The event MUST TAKE PLACE IN DELAWARE COUNTY.
- Event must be open to the general public
- Invitation/member only events will not be accepted.
- Political events/fundraisers will not be accepted.
- Rummage sales or garage sales will not be accepted.
- Church or organizations promoting Chicken Noodle Dinners, Fish Fry, etc. will not be accepted.
Acceptable type events:
- Culinary Dance Fairs, festivals Flea Markets
- Film Health Fairs Lectures , literature Museums
- Music Outdoors, sporting Theater Tours
- Visual arts Classes & workshops
- Sales of artwork & fine crafts
- Expos, home tours, home shows
Will not be accepted:
- Events outside of Delaware Co.
- Events with a virtual location
- Religious services, events that assume religious or spiritual beliefs
- Entrepreneurial, networking and/or recruitment events
- Rummage sales or garage sales
- Calls for entry or vendor solicitations
- “Adult” oriented entertainment or salacious content
- Political fundraisers Invitation/member only events
When submitting an event the following details must be included:
Name of Event Location
Contact info Description (50 words or less)
Date Images Cost
Muncie CVB reserves the right to edit submitted information for spacing prior to posting
on web and printed events calendars: and furthermore reserves the right not to post events
that may be in conflict with our guidelines within Delaware County. Once you have
submitted an event, the staff of Muncie CVB will decide if the event meets our criteria
Muncie Visitors Bureau, 421 S. Walnut St. Ste 100, Muncie, IN 47305