Menopause The Musical®
November 9 @ 7:30 pm
Four women at a lingerie sale have nothing in common but a black lace bra AND memory loss, hot flashes, night sweats, not enough sex, too much sex and more! This hilarious musical parody set to classic tunes from the ‘60s, ‘70s and ‘80s will have you cheering and dancing in the aisles! See what millions of women worldwide have been laughing about for over 20 years!
It’s the Hilarious Celebration of Women and The Change!®
- Nearly 17 million people in 16 countries (more than 500 cities) have attended the performance.
- Menopause The Musical® has now been running for more than 20 years, including 16 years as the longest-running musical in Las Vegas history.
- There are 25 parody songs in Menopause The Musical®.
- Stress reduction is advised for women who are going through The Change. Menopause The Musical® celebrates this time in a woman’s life with laughter and sisterhood.
- Men love it too! During this light-hearted production, most men in the audience can relate and begin to understand this time in their wives, sisters or mothers’ lives.
Emens Box Office1800 W. Riverside Ave.
Muncie, IN 4730610 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday–Friday
(Summer: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.)765-285-1539