- This event has passed.
Pathways to Intimacy: Building Healthy Relationships
March 5, 2016 @ 5:00 am - 1:00 pm
For more than 40 years, the Human Awareness Institute has supported over 75,000 people in creating more love in their lives. In this experiential workshop, you will have the opportunity to explore and create new ways of being with others that are deeply satisfying, intimate and nurturing in a safe and supportive atmosphere.
The workshop offers opportunities to:
• Increase self-esteem Learn to say “no” and set our own boundaries
• Increase clarity, honesty and trust in relationships
• Discover the power you receive when opening up to others and sharing yourself
• Be more in touch with your feelings and ask for what you want
• Let go of—or move beyond—fear, guilt and shame
• Examine and shed limiting notions of love, intimacyand relationships
Join us in a caring, supportive and confidential environment, where you have full choice over your participation. Expand your capacity for intimacy and begin to release your fears about relationships. Learn how to be more open, safe and close with others. Go beyond your barriers to love.
Whether you are single or in a committed relationship, join us for this one-day workshop that could be the turning point in your life.
Price: $60 in advance or $75 day-of for the workshop. You may either bring your own lunch, or pay $15 for a delicious vegetarian lunch prepared by Oakwood Retreat Center.
No admission after 10:00 AM.
Register online: http://w15.hai.org/calendar-
The Human Awareness Institute (HAI) welcomes singles, couples, traditional & non-traditional relationships, without regard to sexual choices or preferences.